“At every stage of your career at Iris, we put you at the center of our business strategy.”
Because everyone gets the chance to be themselves at Iris, there is no model that fits everyone. We take you to the next level with customized solutions.
You can map out your own career using a number of tools. Indeed, we are talking about your career and not just your job. We are a company in motion and together with you we look at how you can be part of it.
- Iris offers you at every stage of your professional career the necessary support and tools to broaden your horizon and to build a successful career.
- When you start with us, we will organize information and networking sessions with your colleagues so that you quickly feel at home in your role and in the Iris community.
- Each person is unique. With this in mind and as part of your personal development, we offer you ongoing training and feedback.
- Together with you, we will regularly take stock of your development needs and see how we can achieve your goals.
- You will be part of the Iris family and you will be the face of our family business but also the driving force behind the diffusiin of our Betterness culture.
More than 3,000 Iris employees work together every day, each with their own talents and in a family atmosphere, with the goal of making life more enjoyable for everyone who works with us and ensuring that our customers get the quality they deserve.
Iris offers a wide range of services, from facility services to industrial coating, technical maintenance to everything related to landscaping. In order to provide the services we offer, we need a variety of professional skills.
Since Iris is a versatile company, we offer a wide variety of jobs. Whether you are interested in a job ‘on the field’ or in a support service such as HR, marketing or finance, we have it all.
Take a look at our job openings and discover a wide range of opportunities.
I joined Iris in 2008 as an Operations Administrator, with a variety of responsibilities including invoicing, the clocking in and out of our workers, the orders of building and managing medical check-ups.
I expanded my range of activities, leading to increased self-assurance both in my interactions with clients and in my organizational abilities. Subsequently, Iris presented me with an opportunity to transition into a different domain, focusing on prevention and safety, and offered continuous training support.
Thanks to the amazing support and attentiveness of my colleagues I have been able to fit in very well with the team, and today I feel very much at home here.
I’d like to thank Iris for the trust they have placed in me over the years.
Subscribe to our newsletter
"*" indicates required fields