When your company grows, it is often appropriate to look for larger or more suitable office space. Of course, such a move is not obvious, as there are many things to think about: providing storage boxes for your employees, packing office furniture, being able to switch quickly to relocate the IT infrastructure or planning the actual company move (in phases or all at once, for example).
Every relocation project is unique and requires a specific approach. Iris Facility Solutions always tries to offer you a solution that fully meets your specific needs. We have built up considerable expertise and experience in all types of removal projects.
We attach great importance to the careful preparation of a removal project. Preparation is the key to a successful and carefree move. Our staff masters all removal techniques and we have a range of professional removal equipment that meets the necessary safety standards. Expertise, organisation and flexibility are the key words.
It is therefore advisable to call in an expert who can manage the move of your company. Our professional movers will always adapt to the needs of your company and will ensure that your move will be carried out within the agreed budget and timeframe.
Iris can provide you with a total approach or with specific parts, which may include:
- Removal of office furniture, administrative items, IT material, high-tech C equipment, etc.
- Providing the necessary removal materials
- Disassembling and assembling office furniture
- Numbering or labelling of the items to be moved
- Viewing and discussing the safety risks before the move
- If applicable, arranging parking bans
- Providing waste containers
We listen to your needs and we’ll draw up an offer based on your requirements.